Shop... Relax... Enjoy!
The latest at Sheridan Centre
Stressed about our construction? Confused about our renovations? Not to worry - we have answers for you! Stop by the new entrance (south of Scotiabank, north of where you see a great big store being built) on Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm and our customer service rep. will answer your questions and point you in the right direction of the stores and services you are looking for. If you are one of the first 50 customers to stop by, she'll even give you a free gift! On March 8th and 15th, we're giving away miniature hard hat stress balls - perfect for relieving tension.
When you get your first gift, you'll also get a card telling you about the rest of our giveaways (five in total) and your chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree in October. When you receive your additional free gifts, show your card to the customer service rep. and they will initial the space next to the item - collect a minimum of 3 different items by Saturday, September 27th, 2014 and you'll be entered in to a draw to be made on October 18th, 2014.
Got questions? Email email@example.com and Baggins will get his people working on an answer for you.
March Break - A Rainbow of Fun!
- Monday - Green is for the earth & all of the critters on it
- Tuesday - Yellow means caution - learning about safety is fun at the Kids' Club
- Wednesday - Red is for Canada - celebrate our amazing country with Splash N' Boots
- Thursday - Orange is the colour of health & great things to eat
- Friday - Purple means No Bullies Allowed! Come and meet special guest Nelson the Giant and STOMP out bullying
Help us celebrate and wear the colour of the day!